Thursday 17 October 2013

Just Blabbers

So I cut big girl M's hair today. I believe she spoke to and made friends with each individual strand of hair. Every cruel slash of the scissors tore at her very being and she cried out in mourning at the loss of such dear companions.

Either that or she's a whiny 2 year old. Let's go with the first, mkay? Much more epic.

I've been on a hiatus from the blog because our house flooded and, well, I'm lazy. So maybe I'll try to get this thing going again. No promises! Not that you care. Also, the hubs asked that everything be super secret, anonymous and such on the internet just in case one of our kids decides that they want to become a hermit or something. After all, any and all subjects of my ramblings are sure to be sought after for many moons to come.

Honestly, I have no idea how this whole thing works. All I know is that there seem to be a great number of great Catholic moms our here and I'd like to be a part of that. Or a small number of great liars. Either way.

It's Theme Thursday over at Clan Donaldson. Do you have anything orange? I don't. Except for maybe a bruise on my thigh which I am supernot taking a picture of.

No comments:

Post a Comment